The most secure method of protecting against breaches of confidentiality and anonymity is to outsource the receipt and retention of complaints or concerns.
- The Compliance Partners provide secure procedures and processes for the confidential receipt of complaints or concerns via phone, web, email, fax and mail.
- We provide translation service for over 150 languages.
- Some of the top legal experts in the country have reviewed and qualified our solutions as exceptional, the perfect balance of compliance and simplicity.
- We document complaints or concerns in the words of the individual making the report.
- Our call center has been in operation since 1997. Our communication specialists, experienced in supporting compliance with governmental regulations, are prepared to assist your employees.
- Our specifically designed script provides your company with complete actionable information and can provide over 40 pieces of data about an incident.
- Our process is also capable of supporting reports about other company matters such as safety, harassment, company policy violations, etc.
- Our seasoned professionals analyze the complaints or concerns and summarize them for reporting to the Audit Committee/corporate management depending on type, seriousness with a unique customized flow for each client.
- We issue detailed reports to your company as frequently as you like - typically weekly and monthly.
- We provide "ComplyWare" an information database management system for tracking and monitoring.
- We immediately report critical or important issues - as defined by your company - to the individual of your choice.
- We customize reporting of issues outside the Audit Committee to management as most appropriate for your company.
- We produce comparative reports across our client base for similar companies based on revenue and numbers of employees.
- We keep you updated as Best Practice processes and procedures evolve.
- We provide advice and assistance in the treatment of any complaints and stay with our client through resolution.
- We can make Audit Committee presentations as requested.
- We offer a full range of training and education seminars for your employees to help them understand and learn how to use our services.
> > If you would like to know more about our services or have specific questions about a solution tailored to your needs, we have the experience and resources to help. You can call us at 615-371-0590, email us or fill out our contact form.